April 11, 2022 12:06 AM EDT
Billionaire Tesla founder Elon Musk has decided not to join Twitter Inc.’s board, the social media firm’s Chief Executive Officer Parag Agrawal tweeted.
Agrawal tweeted that Musk held discussions with Twitter’s directors but Musk ultimately declined their offer of a board seat. “I believe this is for the best,” Agrawal said in an internal memo he shared on Twitter.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- Column: Ketanji Brown Jackson’s Confirmation Was a Referendum on Who Gets to Have Power in America
- We Have the Technology to Solve Climate Change. What We Need Is Political Will.
- The Informal International Network Getting Disabled Ukrainians Out of the War Zone
- By Embracing Putin, Pakistan’s Imran Khan May Have Sealed His Own Demise
- ‘A Crisis Point.’ Schools Are Fighting to Extend a Meal Program That Keeps Millions of Kids Fed
- How the Company Behind TikTok’s Viral 3D-Printed Houses Wants to Help Solve the Affordable Housing Crisis
- Everything Everywhere All At Once May Be Too Trippy for Its Own Good—But Michelle Yeoh Still Dazzles
Contact us at [email protected].
SHARE THIS STORY
Read More From TIME
You May Also Like