DENVER – March 14, 2022 – (Newswire.com)
In an effort to keep the community safe and discourage their neighbors from drinking and driving, Gerash Steiner Blanton, P.C. will offer free rides home during St. Patrick’s Day.
Denver is the place to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with one of the largest parades in the country and plenty of fun events two weekends in a row! After Mardi Gras and New Year’s Eve, St. Paddy’s Day ranks third for drinking. According to WalletHub, 75% of St. Patrick’s Day drinking and driving fatalities involved people twice over the legal .08 limit.
For anyone that plans to drink or just needs a safe ride home between 5 pm on Thursday, March 17, 2022, and 10 am on Sunday, March 20, 2022, Gerash Steiner Blanton is here to help.
At Gerash Steiner Blanton, they are all too familiar with DUI car accidents. In an effort to keep the community safe and discourage their neighbors from drinking and driving, the law firm will offer free rides home during the St. Patrick’s weekend celebration (March 17 through March 20, 2022).
Their offer is simple: if you have too much to drink, call an Uber, Lyft, or cab service for a ride home. Once you are safely home, send them your receipt, and they will reimburse the cost of your ride. It really is that easy. Make the responsible decision and get rewarded for it.
To qualify for reimbursement:
- Rides must be taken within the Denver, CO, metro area;
- Rides must occur between 5:00 p.m. on March 17, 2022, and 10:00 a.m. on March 20, 2022; and
- Participants must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
The Sober Rides Campaign offer is:
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limited to one reimbursement per household.
- Limited to a maximum reimbursement of $30.00 anywhere in the Denver metro area, which includes a tip up to 10%.
- Limited to the first 60 submissions.
To submit: Include the receipt and photo ID and mail a copy to Gerash Steiner Blanton, P.C.:
Attention: The Sober Rides Campaign
Gerash Steiner Blaton, P.C.
1775 Sherman St Suite 1650
Denver, CO 80203
The law firm will review the submissions on a first-come, first-serve basis. Checks will be mailed to the address on the photo ID.
Press Release Service