Loveland Police Department arrests
- 12:53 p.m. In the 2300 block of Chama Avenue, a 33-year-old Loveland man on a misdemeanor warrant.
- 11 p.m. In the 1100 block of North Jefferson Avenue, a 45-year-old Loveland man for investigation of driving under the influence of drugs, unlawful possession of meth, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving with a revoked license and driving with expired license plates.
- 2:59 p.m. In the 2200 block of Rocky Mountain Avenue, a 39-year-old Thornton man on a felony warrant.
- 9:36 p.m. Address not listed, a 32-year-old Loveland man for investigation of domestic violence, physical harassment and child abuse.
- 9:36 p.m. In the 2200 block of Augusta Court, a 53-year-old Loveland man for investigation of violation of a protection order.
- 3:14 a.m. In the 1300 block of East Eisenhower Boulevard, an 18-year-old Loveland man for investigation of DUI and speeding between 10 and 19 miles per hour over the speed limit.
- 7:02 p.m. In the 1100 block of Tupelo Drive, a 43-year-old Loveland man for investigation of third-degree assault and domestic violence.
- 11:05 p.m. At the Loveland Police Department, 810 E. 10th St., an 18-year-old Loveland woman on a misdemeanor failure-to-appear warrant.
- 11:47 p.m. In the 1700 block of North Van Buren Avenue, a 32-year-old Loveland man for investigation of possession of a weapon while under the influence and DUI.
- 12:32 a.m. In the 6100 block of Crossroads Boulevard, a 24-year-old Loveland man for investigation of DUI.
- 8:18 a.m. In the 2600 block of South Taft Avenue, a 56-year-old Loveland woman for investigation of speeding between 25 and 39 miles per hour over the speed limit, possession of an open marijuana container in a vehicle and driving while ability is impaired by drugs.
- 8:23 p.m. In the 2900 block of North Taft Avenue, a 46-year-old South Dakota man on a misdemeanor warrant.
- 2:11 a.m. In the 6000 block of Crossroads Boulevard, a 33-year-old man for investigation of domestic violence and harassment.
- 11:44 a.m. At the Loveland Police Department, a 41-year-old Berthoud man on two misdemeanor warrants.
Loveland Police Department calls
- Noon. Harassment, 1500 block North Garfield Avenue.
- Noon. Vehicle recovery, Loveland Police Department.
- Noon. Weapons call, 10th Street Southwest and Eagle Drive.
- Noon. Harassment, East Fourth Street and North Pierce Avenue.
- 1 p.m. Hit and run, 1500 to 1700 block Fall River Drive.
- 1 p.m. Drug call, Thompson Valley High School, 1669 Eagle Drive.
- 1 p.m. Harassment, 2000 block Maple Drive.
- 2 p.m. Theft, 3600 block Butternut Drive.
- 2 p.m. Fraud, Loveland Police Department.
- 2 p.m. Weapons call, 10th Street Southwest and Eagle Drive.
- 2 p.m. Harassment, 1600 block Eagle Drive.
- 3 p.m. Harassment, 300 block West Fourth Street.
- 4 p.m. Burglary, 2100 block Arron Drive.
- 4 p.m. Vehicle theft, 4300 block Suncreek Drive.
- 4 p.m. Vehicle theft, 1300 block North Denver Avenue.
- 5 p.m. Physical disturbance, 1900 block West 15th Street.
- 5 p.m. Weapons call, 300 block West Fourth Street.
- 7 p.m. Harassment, North Lincoln Avenue and East Eisenhower Boulevard.
- 7 p.m. Drug call, 1500 block West 29th Street.
- 8 p.m. Criminal mischief, 200 block Glenda Drive.
- 9 p.m. Death investigation, 900 block South Lincoln Avenue. Police report that the death is not believed to be suspicious.
- 10 p.m. Suspected drunken driver, 2300 block Forsythia Court.
- 11 p.m. Suspected drunken driver, West Eisenhower Boulevard and North Wilson Avenue.
- 1 a.m. Harassment, 250000 block Interstate 25, northbound.
- 2 a.m. Trespassing, Lincoln Place Apartments, 325 E. Fifth St.
- 5 a.m. Noninjury vehicle crash, East Eisenhower Boulevard and Thompson Parkway.
- 5 a.m. Vehicle crash with injury, North Lincoln Avenue and East Third Street.
- 6 a.m. Noninjury vehicle crash, South County Road 7 and East Colo. 402.
- 7 a.m. Vehicle crash with injury, 1300 block West First Street.
- 8 a.m. Vehicle theft, 1700 block South Taft Avenue.
- 8 a.m. Noninjury vehicle crash, North Denver Avenue and East Eisenhower Boulevard.
Larimer County Sheriff’s Office arrests
- Midnight. At North Taft Avenue and Antero Drive, a 36-year-old Windsor man on three warrants.
- 1:03 a.m. At North Taft Avenue and Antero Drive, a 31-year-old Fort Collins man for investigation of possession of a weapon by a previous offender, failure to present proof of insurance, driving without tail lights and driving under restraint.
- 12:26 a.m. At Sunset Court and South U.S. 287, a 34-year-old Windsor man for investigation of DUI.
- 2 a.m. At Deeds Court and North County Road 11C, a 55-year-old Fort Collins woman for investigation of DUI and obstructing a peace officer.
Larimer County Sheriff’s Office Berthoud calls
- 5:29 a.m. Noninjury vehicle crash, First Street and East County Road 12.
- 10:07 a.m. Theft, 2000 block French Hill Drive.